the Mid-autumn Festival
Tomorrow is Chinese traditional festival.,the Mid-autumn Festival.Now i was far away from my home. I miss my families so much It was not until New Year's day I can go home. Hope you have a happy holiday!
Sorry you can't be with your family, Mars. I only know a little about it from reading, but I think it's a fantastic celebration and a really treasured part of Chinese culture.
I hope you can find some other way, even a small way, to celebrate this festival.
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?