刚刚换了一份工作，对个人能力要求很高，不仅专业知识要求高，还要求英语水平好，我最担心的不是专业知识，而是见到外国人，每次见到他们，我不知道怎么跟他们交流，也很难听懂他们说话，记得第一次见到总经理，我只会说“How do you do”然后他说的话我一句都没听懂，真是很悲哀，每次也害怕开会，全是英语，我一句也听不懂，那语速真是神啊，偶尔能听懂几个单词，听天书的感觉真是不爽，如此下来，觉得工作的很压抑，决心把英语水平提上去，但是一直找不到一个合适大方法。众多的烦恼，让人更压抑，唉，这是怎么了？
If you were worried about your English , practice plus efforts would be inevitable . We rarely use how do you do at present socialization . We prefer to use "How are you doing " or "how are you today ". You can see your progress if you were willing to pay more intelligence and time .
Thank you very much ,Thanks for your opinion
Or you could join some English clubs that could help you enhance your level. That could do!
But no advert here, I know. Therefore you can search on the Internet.
can you recommend me some places ?thank you
- Por que a pronúncia do português brasileiro é tão diferente das outras línguas latinas?
- I want to learn German or Spanish
- What are your ideas about Vietnam?
- What country speaks the best English?
- help me plz and thanx
- Tips for helping people with English
- I want someone to help me
- Improving my english and teaching spanish
- How can you be a great language exchange partner? What are your experiences?
- Help me to learn romanian language!