hello who are you doing?
what's you mean?
Yikes. What you want to say is "How are you doing?" Who are you doing who be slang for who are you sleeping (having sex) with.
Anyways, to answer the intended question. I am doing great!
How are you doing??? I'm doing good
What are you doing?? I'm working while reviewing my Chinese lesson
What are you doing , which I suppose that is what you want to say
I am writing in English to respond to your question .
what are you doing??
i am having brunch with my mum.
I think you meant, "How are you doing?" In that case, I'm doing wonderful.
"Who are you doing?" can be interpreted as an inquiry as with whom one is sleeping with. (That's a sexual connotation here in the US.)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- benefits and disadvantages of italki
- help!i want to know more about the Greek Mythology
- Привет всем..учу английский
- Por favor..hay alguien con mucha paciencia y gana quien me puede ayudar en ingles.?
- teacher for a kid
- French earthling yearning for help !
- quien me ayuda en japones // any one can hepl me with japanese?