Who has changed the own life in another country although he didn't know the local language?
I recently read a beautiful sentence that says: "Home is where the heart is and that's got nothing to do with words". Are you agree or do you think before making a decision about moving you need to learn the language?
I think if you want to emigrate to another country for work or long stay , tt is necessary to learn local language to some extent . I know some people who live in foreign countries for a long time cannot speak local language well . Nothing I can say but feel really regretful for their deeds . It is pathetic for them . As for your concept about family , I would like to share one sentimenal :"Where there is momi , there is a home ".
I agree with Allen, because it's very important to know local language, because you could stay in some strange situations. e.g. ( you should talk with a friend or a general person, how will you do?).
Well, certainly like tells my country (Catania in Sicily ) every world is country (translate - ogni mondo é paese) means that the world is universal.
I think you have taken too literally the words).Emigration is not impulse of the soul.It is often a forced measure.And if you respect the culture of this country is better to know the language
To learn a language is not so hard compared to identify with another culture . I know some immigrants who cannot or unwilling to learn local language . Most of them cannot enjoy their lives with locals . It is very regretful . They must have some loss in their souls .
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?
- как англичане говорят: "Я решил задачу по математике"
- A real whatsapp or skype group for people who really wanna speak English
- Какую русскую музыку вы любите?
- Please tell me your opinion.
- Oral English
- Advice to Arab speakers - difference between accent, dialect and slang