equality in the society
Is there a real equality between males and females from the past to now?
No, and there can't be. Because you can't pee upright or press-up 50 times and you have no beard. And I can't give birth to baby or smell faint, elusive smell and I have no period.
The male is definitely unequal to the female in my vision . That is why this world so attractive to both genders . Men can learn much from female . Most of women can see tiny changes in heart among people which is hard to be felt by men . My perception is that : If a man can learn to value women thinking , he can learn something extraordinary and explore unknown side from men . He can do greater thing than other men , so do women . In the past , women were taught not to be educated , I think it is totally wrong . That is to say : women are not supposed to be equal to men as in some situation , women are superior to men from time to time .
I think the roles of women have changed, now. They are allowed to gain a high education,have the right to vote, to make business, etc. however, gender discriminaton still remains in some espects. For instance,in Vietnam some pregnant women knowing her bady is a girl will have abortion cuz the " birth-control" policy.
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And