Site Feedback

Do you believe in reincarnation?

I definitely do. I don´t want to start a religions fight here, i´m just wondering to know how this concept is seen by many peoples from different places. Please, make productive comments or live it as is.

Regards,

Norberto

Share:

Comments

There is no scientific explanation about reincarnation but I belive that your "Karma"(behavoior) is what make your next life or what is your present life is your Karma of your past life.

OK. I won't mention the R word.

I don't believe in reincarnation in any form. I think we are born, we live and then we die. THE END.

I can see the appeal of living again after death (depending on how it was) and some people not being able to accept they will never see deceased loved one.

The verb "to believe" itself suggests the "believer" knows, which is of course not possible, so I can only accept someone having a strong confidence in there being reincarnation.

I share the same view as Stephen Fry: "Anybody who tells me what happens to me after I'm dead is either a liar or a fool, because they don't know."

A non passionate point of view

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

Nice question and nice comments. I personally don´t believe in reincarnation because it´s impossible to prove such thing and I know that our minds often fool ourselves.

On the other side, I don´t doubt anything. I just try to make the best theory about reallity, and I know I will always be wrong about something.

To believe in something that cannot be proved is not a wise thing, deffinitely. That´s my oppinion and my choice of living. I accept my death as being the end of my existence but I don´t rule out completely other kind of possibility (wich I could not be aware of). Life is an illusion in many ways. We live and we are already dead. We´re animals and a lot of people forget about that. We want to live because it´s the way the evolution made us. That´s all. But still there´s no reason to not live.

I would like to know what is the "R" word. I really don´t know.

*whispers* religion

I strongly believe that there's no such thing as reincarnation. You have only one life, you should live it the best way you can, be kind to other and do good deeds, because when you die, there's no coming back. Not as a plant, nor an animal. Nothing. 

I agree with Matt.  No, I don't believe in reincarnation.  Everybody only gets this one chance at life.  However, the thought of being reincarnated is very appealing.  I would rather that reincarnation be true rather than eternal life as the same being.  It would be very exciting and interesting for my different life forms to experience living as a different person or as a different life form, whereas it would become very boring for me to live forever as the same person.  Yeah, floating forever in the clouds, singing songs of praise to feed the ego of the supreme being, polishing my halo and playing my harp would get rather tiresome and boring after awhile.  ... hehe ...  :P

I don't believe in it because the following reasons:

1) I can't remember even a single thing what was my past life

2) if there is a reincarnation when will our life end? we will just live die then live die live die it seems like no specific destination.

3) having one life here in earth is already too much to bear for survival, problems etc and adding another life will be tiring. I'd rather believe in heaven and hell. you die once and you only have 2 destination.

Good question Norberto!!

There is NO DEFINITE answer for this question, because at present we don't have capacity to prove the both aruguments (Believers and Non-Belivers) but we can deduce the logicall and rational answer.

I do believe in reincarnation, becasue

First, According to Albert Einstein, "Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another"(Remembers Conservation of Energy/mass/momentum/force/ etc theories) Hence our life is also may be one kind of energy and it keep transfering from one form to another and our life is also might be conserved.  

Two, Each things (both visible like planets, stars, or invisivle Gravitation, dark energy etc) in the Universe are linked togather and MUST operate/work/move according to particular principle/rule, therfore our life is not have EXCEPTION to this rule. We are bonded with the Universe and our life is also must be having some principles. (Offcourse not the "Birth-Death-End" principle because remember Einstein or Universal phenomena, is there any end to anything in our universe? Hence it must be "Birth-Death-Birth" principle) 

Three, There must be some "Supernatural Power" (some say GOD) to manage our all (both Physical or non-physical) affiairs otherwise how we originated?

Thank you:)

Add a comment