Site Feedback

oh my god, it's so difficult to find a tandem partner!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,everyone!

I am Jasmine, from Beijing,China.

I currently just found out that it's so difficult to find a tandem partner who speaks Spanish!!!

I posted on many websites. But till now it didn't really work.

So i want to give it a try on Italki as well.

Here are some information about me :

I am a graduate student in Bonn, Germany right now. I speak 3 languages : Chinese(Mandarin), German(C1) and English(C1). I finished my Spanish A1 level in Instituto Cervantes en Pekín last summer. Then I came to Germany for Master Study. Now I want to carry on my Spanish study so I learn by myself everyday at home. But I definately need help with listening and speaking.

So everyone who is interested in Chinese,German or English and happen to speak Spanish, contact with me plz!!! AHORA!!!!  XD

ps: I worked as a Chinese Teacher for foreigners when I was in China last year :)

my skype: superspy-rachel (adding by saying from ITALKI plz)

Share:

Comments

Keep on searching. Out of the 500 or so people following me; I've only found about 10 or so users that are motivated to learn, responsible, and have a fast enough internet connection to chat with online.

Hi,everyone!

I am Jasmine, from Beijing,China.

I currently just found out that it's so difficult to find a tandem language partner who speaks Spanish!!! tes. But untill now it didn't really work.

So i I want to give it a try on Italki as well.

Here are is some information about me :

I am a graduate student in Bonn, Germany right now. I speak 3 languages : Chinese(Mandarin), German(C1) and English(C1). I finished my Spanish A1 level in the Instituto Cervantes in en Pekín last summer. Then I came to Germany to study a Masters degree for Master Study. Now I want to carry on my Spanish study so I learn by myself everyday at home. But I definately definitely need help with listening and speaking.

So everyone anyone who is interested in (learning) Chinese,German or English and who happens to speak Spanish, contact with me plz!!! AHORA!!!! XD (At least in the US, I would say that most writings with informal spoken slang like "wanna" and "plz" are discouraged when written)

ps: I worked as a Chinese Teacher for foreigners when I was in China last year :)

my skype name: superspy-rachel (adding Please add me by saying that you are from Italki please) by saying from ITALKI plz)

I am learning spanish too and it was hard to find someone who can teach me how to speak spanish but it is easy to find a friend to whom I can practice my spanish with and ask some few question and they give me good site where I can practice my spanish and watch video tutorial. It's fun though I want a formal exchange language session not just mere chit chat.

For almost half a year here in italki you know what did I found? A person who is willing to teach me chinese everyday at a specific time with a specific lesson though at first I did not plan and want to learn chinese but I enjoy my class with my teacher in mandarin who is not even a chinese.

Hi! I'm not interested to learn chinese yet but I can help you, I'm a native spanish speaker, here is my skype:

yannickct

yeah, same here! I want to learn spanish,  but it is not easy to find a spanish native speaker who intetested in learning cantonese.

Hi!!! I'm native speaker of spanish!!! I could be your partener and I'm so interested to learn chinese and also practice my english!!! So if you want you can add me on skype: javialex182

Hola que tal puuues no se por que es tan dificil, aqui estoy yo jejeje :) me conecto seguido y estoy interesado en aprender aleman e ingles

Hello, well i do not understand why it is so difficult to find someone but guess what, you just found me :) haha jk, Im mexican and I am a graduate student too, i hope to hear from you soon :D 

Out of all my followers and everyone, I found 2 people! Like I talk to them few times in a week, but I can handle a lost faster lerning process. But, keep searching, and the perfect person will appear with perfect knowlodge of the language! 

Add a comment