The Mid-autumn Festival
The Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is often held in September or October. During the festival, family members get united and have mooncakes together. There are various kind of mooncakes, such as bean paste, egg-yolk or meat. The shape of a mooncake is round as it symbolizes a big moon. Moreover, in the evening of the Middle-Autumn Festival, people get together in a vacant place, eating delicious mooncakes while appreciating the beautiful moon hanging in the dark sky. To conclude, the Midde-Autumn Festival is a very nice festival for Chinese people.
DO YOU KNOW THE MIDDLE-AUTUMN DAY ? DO YOU LIKE THE MOOMCAKE ?
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Start learning German
- what's the difference of " lighting" and "lamp" in its usage ?
- Looking for language exchange partners who can practise Ehglish with me on Saturday nights(Beijing Time) .
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce