The Mid-autumn Festival
The Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is often held in September or October. During the festival, family members get united and have mooncakes together. There are various kind of mooncakes, such as bean paste, egg-yolk or meat. The shape of a mooncake is round as it symbolizes a big moon. Moreover, in the evening of the Middle-Autumn Festival, people get together in a vacant place, eating delicious mooncakes while appreciating the beautiful moon hanging in the dark sky. To conclude, the Midde-Autumn Festival is a very nice festival for Chinese people.
DO YOU KNOW THE MIDDLE-AUTUMN DAY ? DO YOU LIKE THE MOOMCAKE ?
- Favorite J-POP artist?
- What does it say here?
- Any English speaker or speakers please read this...
- Osnthere anyone free to practice English now?
- What do you people (besides millionaires) do that allows them to travel?
- الاستعلام عن وافد الخدمة المدنية
- Wer bin ich?!
- hey hey hey let's be friends
- Sharing English language