How to use a reflexive pronoun in Chinese?
Here are some examples:
Wǒ zìjǐ xiū hǎo le kōnɡtiáo。
我 自己 修 好 了空 调 。I fixed the air-condition by myself.
Nǐ zìjǐ qù wèn tā bɑ。
你 自己 去 问 她吧。 You ask her by yourself.
Tā zìjǐ zhǎo dào wǒjiā de。
她 自己 找 到 我家 的。 She found my house by herself.
Dēnɡ zìjǐ kāi le，zhēn qíɡuài！
灯 自己 开 了，真 奇怪 ！ It’s strange that the lamp turned on by itself.
Zìjǐde shìqínɡ zìjǐ zuò。
自己的 事 情 自己做 。Do it yourself.
Tā zǒnɡshì zìjǐ hé zìjǐ shuōhuà。
他 总 是 自己 和自己 说 话 。He always speaks to himself.
Wǒ yíɡèrén qù Měiɡuó。
我 一个人 去 美 国 。I am going to America by myself.
Wǒ yíɡèrén zhù zài nàr。
我 一个人 住 在那儿。I am living there by myself.
You also can speak following sentences:
Wǒ zìjǐ yíɡèrén qù Měiɡuó。
我 自己 一个人 去 美 国 。I am going to America all by myself.
Tā zìjǐ yíɡèrén lái de。
她 自己 一个人 来 的。She came here all by herself.
Now do you have any idea of the anwers? You also can find answers here: joding1212.blog.sohu.com
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?