Start learning Arabic
Great discounts for Arabic sessions with me for a whole month starting from 22nd of September to 22nd of October.
Informal tutoring for Arabic only for 8$ per hour instead of 10$ and 10 sessions package for only 70$ !!
Don't know how to book a session well, watch the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceu6tQgVMpI in English
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2BfowaeOiU in Arabic
So, get motivated and start booking sessions. :)
Do you tutor complete and absolute beginners?
Yes, I do teach Arabic to absolute beginners.
As long as I have the materials that certainly won't dicourage me. I tend sometimes to use extra stuff related to the topic, as well. But indeed I actually prefer if we worked on the same curiculam (the same sequence) even if we had to use diffrent materials in order not to confuse you.
- speaking english
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?
- What's Japan currently like?
- Do you like to create a kakao Talk group to improve our Korean?
- The best to learn Kanji
- 5 things that everyone should know about your country.
- Learning to read kanji?