which language to learn?
It all comes down to personal interest(Like Chaitanya said) and your personal goals for using the language(s). How do you plan on using the languages and are you motivated to learn them?
For me first should be of course English. It's basic language require almost everywhere. If you want learn more, you should specify goals that you have, and choose one or two languages. And motivation it's really important. I've tried learn German but it was only a pain for me. Now I begin to learn Spanish and I really like this language. So it's only depends on you, what you like and what you want achieve.
- Have you ever been to Morocco?
- Cost of living in anglophone countries
- Please give me some suggestion and recommendations
- what is your the biggest event in your life ?
- Is anyone watching Wimbledon?
- What would happen if Pinocchio says that her nose will grow now?
- anybody want to learn about Chinese or Korean please contact to me by English
- Suche nach Freunden
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?