which language to learn?
It all comes down to personal interest(Like Chaitanya said) and your personal goals for using the language(s). How do you plan on using the languages and are you motivated to learn them?
For me first should be of course English. It's basic language require almost everywhere. If you want learn more, you should specify goals that you have, and choose one or two languages. And motivation it's really important. I've tried learn German but it was only a pain for me. Now I begin to learn Spanish and I really like this language. So it's only depends on you, what you like and what you want achieve.
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))
- what do you think about tagalog language?
- I would like to speak better
- Marry a foreigner!