which language to learn?
It all comes down to personal interest(Like Chaitanya said) and your personal goals for using the language(s). How do you plan on using the languages and are you motivated to learn them?
For me first should be of course English. It's basic language require almost everywhere. If you want learn more, you should specify goals that you have, and choose one or two languages. And motivation it's really important. I've tried learn German but it was only a pain for me. Now I begin to learn Spanish and I really like this language. So it's only depends on you, what you like and what you want achieve.
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?
- native English speakers on call
- La práctica de habla española
- Romance languages