What is the real concept of the true friend this day???
The true concept of true friends these days is the same as the first ones.
Never leave you even if you do something bad and help to fix it right.
understanding with each other
treating her as the same way as to myself
understand each other
A friend is there for you when you need it but you have to realize they have a life (and probably a family and responsibilites) and sometimes when you need them there and they are not you have to be forgiving to them. A friend is about accepting one another for who they really are, and not what you expect them to be.
A true friend will stay loyal to you no matter what. This especially includes when you hit rock bottom.
The one who is beside you when you feel down and/or it seems to hit a dead end. He/She's always there to cheer you up without expecting any return. (hard to find nowadays):p
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?
- Different manners of laughing on skype
- What are good videos I watch
- If you could have a superpower... What would you choose? Why?
- Learning Article : How To Learn And Remember New Words