how to find a fixed parter that excising language everyday ?
Great power of synthesis, Bruce! I would like to add to your comments that, in order to find a language partner, it is important to have clear objectives in mind, and a favorite topic. It facilitates comunication, because the prospective partners would know in advance what to talk about.
There is also a problem: fixing a date and hour with a language partner is not easy, because you don`t know the availability beforehand. On the other hand, in order to bookmark a session with a tutor, you simply select the hour within his/her availability!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- what's the difference of " lighting" and "lamp" in its usage ?
- Looking for language exchange partners who can practise Ehglish with me on Saturday nights(Beijing Time) .
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce
- I would like to share books.