What do you think about Viet Nam country?
I've never been there,but I wish I can to go there someday..
i like it. it is a beautiful country. i never been there. my friends and i have intended to there in our national day, but the plan failed. that day , i read a passage about traveling in Vietnam , i was quite excited .i will go there one day . i wanna enjoy food , nice scenery . i cannot imagine . can you tell me when is the best time to vietnam
I think Vietnam is beatiful. Vietnam is on my top five places to visit in the world. I am only a little worried because I here that some places in vietnam are very rural and would think that it was wrong for me (a woman from the U.S.) to be there. Maybe this is stupid of me. I would love to taste the food there (except live insects if that is true. The scenery there is just gorgeous!
Indochina is a very fascinating area . However, it is too hot and humid to tolerate for me .
I think it's gorgeous!
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words