what is your opinion about the culture mexican?
I love it! Many Mexicans I've met are friendly and the food is so delicious :) The question should read "what is your opinion about the Mexican culture?"
tank you, I like your answer and now I know the correct form is Mexican culture. :D
These are just one man's personal opinions after living among Mexicans for several decades: I admire very much the fact that the Mexican family is generally close-knit. I think that Mexican cuisine is amazingly good. In fact, it's heavenly. My appreciation of Mexican music varies: mariachi, ranchera, y huapango are splendid. Too many of the corridos are despicable in their glorification of drugs and violence. Música norteña is simplistic and uninteresting. Traditional Mexican folkloric dances are gorgeous. I don't like the Mexican culture's lax attitude towards punctuality. I greatly admire the fact that Mexicans are generally hard workers, are good people, and easily become good and loyal friends.
Drug, drug, drug.
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .