what is your opinion about the culture mexican?
I love it! Many Mexicans I've met are friendly and the food is so delicious :) The question should read "what is your opinion about the Mexican culture?"
tank you, I like your answer and now I know the correct form is Mexican culture. :D
These are just one man's personal opinions after living among Mexicans for several decades: I admire very much the fact that the Mexican family is generally close-knit. I think that Mexican cuisine is amazingly good. In fact, it's heavenly. My appreciation of Mexican music varies: mariachi, ranchera, y huapango are splendid. Too many of the corridos are despicable in their glorification of drugs and violence. Música norteña is simplistic and uninteresting. Traditional Mexican folkloric dances are gorgeous. I don't like the Mexican culture's lax attitude towards punctuality. I greatly admire the fact that Mexicans are generally hard workers, are good people, and easily become good and loyal friends.
Drug, drug, drug.
- International Language Exchange - Language Club
- witch type of crime in everyone country is the maximum?
- what is different between "dictate" and "indicate" here?Thx.
- Crazy English
- 보고싶다 vs 그리워하다
- which word do u like most in English ?
- speaking english
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?