what is your opinion about the culture mexican?
I love it! Many Mexicans I've met are friendly and the food is so delicious :) The question should read "what is your opinion about the Mexican culture?"
tank you, I like your answer and now I know the correct form is Mexican culture. :D
These are just one man's personal opinions after living among Mexicans for several decades: I admire very much the fact that the Mexican family is generally close-knit. I think that Mexican cuisine is amazingly good. In fact, it's heavenly. My appreciation of Mexican music varies: mariachi, ranchera, y huapango are splendid. Too many of the corridos are despicable in their glorification of drugs and violence. Música norteña is simplistic and uninteresting. Traditional Mexican folkloric dances are gorgeous. I don't like the Mexican culture's lax attitude towards punctuality. I greatly admire the fact that Mexicans are generally hard workers, are good people, and easily become good and loyal friends.
Drug, drug, drug.
- Speaking with someone of my own country
- Le mie vacanze
- Compartir la cultura : musicà/cansion
- Is there a website or an app that test my English and based on the test gives me lessons at my level?
- Looking for a someone to help with Spanish speaking
- Please help me!
- How to make this easier.
- I need some advice!
- Google Translate can now translate street signs in 27 languages