improving speaking and word power
I studied Advanced level. Now I want to talk more freely and I want to use more difficult words and I want my word knowledge to be larger.
How can I do it?
I would advice you to read more in English - books and newspaper articles, and learn the words you don't know.I personally find software like anki lub supermemo very helpful, but this depends on a person.
Also listening to audiobooks is very helpful, and radio as well.
But when it comes to speaking there's only one thing: you need to practice! Find an exchange partner ot italki or just somebody to practice English with - there are a lot of people who don't mind if you're a native speaker, because they just want to practice speaking as well.
To speak fluently requires constant practice on a bais of ample vocabulary .How to find a favorable language partner .
- Would anyone like to chat in Japanese over Wespeke? It's a free site!
- anybody want to learn cantonese?
- EL SUBJUNTIVO
- UEFA Europa League, final
- Need a partner to improve English
- Learning English / Teaching Spanish
- What do you think about my English pronounсiation?
- Russian words i learned recently
- What is fully meaning of 너의어려움을해결해좌?
- Independent travel or with a tour group?