what is the best way to improve your English? Maybe reading, listening or speaking?
Too keep balance between output(speaking and writing) and input (listening and reading) is critical for your learning . I guess most people cannot afford one way learning to achieve his English . I regularly distribute my time into 4 segments to enhance my English , however, I would pay more time in listening and speaking as they are comparably weaker . Any way , you need to embrace clear vision to your level and weakness and set a feasible strategy to steel your weakness . You english would be expected to be better and better.
- more languages
- In Future i want learn Polish. Any advice!
- how to start learing chinese ?
- What do you realy think about Brasil?
- A dentist is asking :)
- تعلم اللغه الفرنسيه
- Hallo Leute
- The durian - do you love it or hate it?
- Nominative/Accusative/Dative/Genative Cases in German
- beginner in japanese