what is the best way to improve your English? Maybe reading, listening or speaking?
Too keep balance between output(speaking and writing) and input (listening and reading) is critical for your learning . I guess most people cannot afford one way learning to achieve his English . I regularly distribute my time into 4 segments to enhance my English , however, I would pay more time in listening and speaking as they are comparably weaker . Any way , you need to embrace clear vision to your level and weakness and set a feasible strategy to steel your weakness . You english would be expected to be better and better.
- What was the taste of your first love?
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries