what is the best way to improve your English? Maybe reading, listening or speaking?
Too keep balance between output(speaking and writing) and input (listening and reading) is critical for your learning . I guess most people cannot afford one way learning to achieve his English . I regularly distribute my time into 4 segments to enhance my English , however, I would pay more time in listening and speaking as they are comparably weaker . Any way , you need to embrace clear vision to your level and weakness and set a feasible strategy to steel your weakness . You english would be expected to be better and better.
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english