What about did you dream when youn were children?
When I learned to read
I wanted to become the poet like Keats,Brodsky,Tsvetaeva...
maybe you forget about it))
I dreamed to able to fly, like in dreams lol/
I used to think about lots of things, each day I wanted to be something different, somedays I wanted to be a doctor, at the other day a teacher, a scientist, and so on!! I'm happy for being where I am now, and I think the child inside of me is happy too!
I had diverse imagination during my childhood . I forgot most of them and I think it is not practical for current life . I will concentrate more on my chores now instead of tracking back to my childhood . As for my dream , I do not tend to think too much about my ideal as I know handy job is far more important than my dreaming .
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- imparare l'inglese
- こんにちは~ ^^
- learn english
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?