What about did you dream when youn were children?
When I learned to read
I wanted to become the poet like Keats,Brodsky,Tsvetaeva...
maybe you forget about it))
I dreamed to able to fly, like in dreams lol/
I used to think about lots of things, each day I wanted to be something different, somedays I wanted to be a doctor, at the other day a teacher, a scientist, and so on!! I'm happy for being where I am now, and I think the child inside of me is happy too!
I had diverse imagination during my childhood . I forgot most of them and I think it is not practical for current life . I will concentrate more on my chores now instead of tracking back to my childhood . As for my dream , I do not tend to think too much about my ideal as I know handy job is far more important than my dreaming .
- Do You Live in France? Practice Your English with an Interview for a book!
- ** let's play **
- i need to improve my english
- How to be a polyglot
- Dating of the same age
- What do you think about freedom ? Are you free ? Why ?
- what is your definition of freedom???
- What can be some repelling or attracting traits in a person?
- Did I hear correctly?
- Learn English