Colours in Indian flag
Indian flag has three colours,that's why it's called "Tiranga"(three coloured).The top most colour is saffron(keshariya)which represents the bravery.In the middle its white(safed)which represents the peace.In the middle of white stripe there is a blue(neela) circle with 24 lines.Circle is symbol of progress and 24 lines are symbol of 24 hours.Third colour is green(hara)which represents the prosperity.
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?
- Again Again Again!
- spanish courses in Spain or Guatemala
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.