Colours in Indian flag
Indian flag has three colours,that's why it's called "Tiranga"(three coloured).The top most colour is saffron(keshariya)which represents the bravery.In the middle its white(safed)which represents the peace.In the middle of white stripe there is a blue(neela) circle with 24 lines.Circle is symbol of progress and 24 lines are symbol of 24 hours.Third colour is green(hara)which represents the prosperity.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Have any of you tried the app Hellotalk to practice your target languages?
- boring boring boring.......
- What do you think about Brazil?
- School in Dublin
- Penpal? Friends?
- Kanji ?? How do I learn the complex kanjis
- Any one can help me with my Self-introduction?
- MOVIES WANTED!! Is there any film recommendation? Can you introduce it briefly?