Colours in Indian flag
Indian flag has three colours,that's why it's called "Tiranga"(three coloured).The top most colour is saffron(keshariya)which represents the bravery.In the middle its white(safed)which represents the peace.In the middle of white stripe there is a blue(neela) circle with 24 lines.Circle is symbol of progress and 24 lines are symbol of 24 hours.Third colour is green(hara)which represents the prosperity.
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english