Do you have a pet?
Do you have any pet?
Yes, a dog. And you?
İ have a white haired cat. Her name is Boncuk. We took it for five years.
No, but I'd like to have a giraffe :)
I ever owned a pet. It is a dog. the name is benben( in chinese voice). but because of job transfer I have no time to take care of it. so I have to give it to a friend of mine.
I have 2 dogs. I have had dogs, cats and rabbits.
I have a chihuahua,and you?
I had hamsters, bunny, fish, turtle. It was sad to see them go. Now I have a stuffed panda, from Hong Kong Ocean Park. His name is Jia Jia. ^_^
I have one Manx cat and one Shih-tzu. I just put my oldest cat to sleep a month ago :-(.
To keep a pet is a hard work . You have to feed them food regularly , and you have to manage their excrement as routine . Most importantly , they are one of your family , you have to see their death some time . It is very sad and suffering .
Yes, I do. I have 4 pets. 3 cats and an addopted dog. I really love cats and dogs and recently I wanted to addopt a little cat but my mother got angry with me because she said it is enough with the ones we already have.
- Words complicated?
- Study vs. Practice
- Language Exchange Questions.
- Do you want to practice your Spanish?
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language
- Why is French so different from other romance languages?
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais