According to you, what does to compliment mean exactly in dictionary?
Does it mean to praise? Is there any reality with compliments, or do you believe it is a word which means to praise people deceivingly to make them happy?
A dictionary refers to anther meaning
a remark that expresses approval, admiration, or respect:
In my notion , I do not think compliment has negative meaning , Perhaps "deceivingly" is not so adequate .
- “Beautiful mind”
- What does POKE on Facebook mean? I'm confused.
- where is ur beloved country?
- Mutual learning
- Today very productive
- когда у тебя день рождения?
- What does the refugee need?
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview
- WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO CONFUSING?