According to you, what does to compliment mean exactly in dictionary?
Does it mean to praise? Is there any reality with compliments, or do you believe it is a word which means to praise people deceivingly to make them happy?
A dictionary refers to anther meaning
a remark that expresses approval, admiration, or respect:
In my notion , I do not think compliment has negative meaning , Perhaps "deceivingly" is not so adequate .
- Learning English
- Just speaking
- comment poser une question en francais?
- acento (oral y escrita)
- Help I need some help learning the basics of German
- What is the national dish of your country?
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？