According to you, what does to compliment mean exactly in dictionary?
Does it mean to praise? Is there any reality with compliments, or do you believe it is a word which means to praise people deceivingly to make them happy?
A dictionary refers to anther meaning
a remark that expresses approval, admiration, or respect:
In my notion , I do not think compliment has negative meaning , Perhaps "deceivingly" is not so adequate .
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How does just 'chatting' become purposeful conversation (from IATEFL 2015)
- Do you know special education?
- Have you taken the TOPIK?
- Common mistakes when learning Japanese
- In your opinion, what is the most interesting city to visit in New Year?
- 공부할래는 ?
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english
- how to become better in listening comprehension?