According to you, what does to compliment mean exactly in dictionary?
Does it mean to praise? Is there any reality with compliments, or do you believe it is a word which means to praise people deceivingly to make them happy?
A dictionary refers to anther meaning
a remark that expresses approval, admiration, or respect:
In my notion , I do not think compliment has negative meaning , Perhaps "deceivingly" is not so adequate .
- About foreign teacher
- About our will to perfection we end up loosing all... Why a lot of learners give up and never start talking...
- Need Nihongo speaker's help =)
- Deutsche sprachpartner
- Amicizia ami
- Qualcuno può aiutarmi? ( Could someone help me? )
- want to learn cantonese
- I have a probem when I was reading an artical
- Was glaubst du dass am wichtigsten ist?