According to you, what does to compliment mean exactly in dictionary?
Does it mean to praise? Is there any reality with compliments, or do you believe it is a word which means to praise people deceivingly to make them happy?
A dictionary refers to anther meaning
a remark that expresses approval, admiration, or respect:
In my notion , I do not think compliment has negative meaning , Perhaps "deceivingly" is not so adequate .
- Necisito ayudar con RR's en Espanol
- Die Sterbehilfe : Was meinen Sie ? Was denken Sie ?
- Browsing websites
- Hola! Spanish learner fluent in english. Puedo hablar ingles, quiero aprender espanol!
- Poor Credit Loans - Old Days Are Gone Now
- "Could have" to express a sense of gratitude
- What about you guys?
- arab dialects
- END OF THE DAY!!!
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!