ask for help
I am new to this website.I wrote a composition just now.It shows there are three comments of my composition but I can only see one.Why?And how can I reply on other's comment?Thank you for figuring out my confusion.
hello can you join me in skype you must have skype with this and my skype is harmeet-ning please try to join my Disusstion :)
I'm also new here so i'm not so lonely yay!!!!!
Persistence is a continuing of a process. YOU keep doing the same procedure, or the same way of thinking, etc. If you insist, then you are asking something of another, or possibly of yourself, in a firm manner. You WANT them to do a certain thing. You want them to think a certain way. Or, you may ask this of yourself. Others may have a different take on this subject.
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London