Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Cities of the World

In your opinion, which city is the most "walkable" city in the world?

Share:

Comments

I did not go to many cities , but, I guess most cities in Asia are not likely to walk at leisure.

I think it Helsinki. I live in Sankt-Petersburg and Helsinki is located near from us. It is cool place for walk and bicycle. Sankt-Petersburg is too overloaded with cars.

Buenos Aires

Rome.

Actually, a lot of European cities are very pedestrian-friendly.  But I picked Rome because of the saying "all roads lead to Rome."

On the contrary, I would say Dubai is the most pedestrian unfriendly city ~  ^_^

I may be biased but I like Edinburgh as it's a small city so you can walk everywhere and there are streets where no cars are allowed. It is a bit hilly that's it's downside and has some cobbled streets but I like them.

Paris is quite good if you have a metro pass you can get all over the city quickly.

in my country jordan all cities are walkable

So many great cities.  I agree that Rome is quite walkable, as is Edinburgh.  Unfortunately not many cities in the US are walkable.

"Milwalkie", Wisconsin.

I think netherlands is the walkable city , cause  there  are many bicycles , many pavements and it's  a nice and clean environment .

Add a comment