Cities of the World
In your opinion, which city is the most "walkable" city in the world?
I did not go to many cities , but, I guess most cities in Asia are not likely to walk at leisure.
I think it Helsinki. I live in Sankt-Petersburg and Helsinki is located near from us. It is cool place for walk and bicycle. Sankt-Petersburg is too overloaded with cars.
Actually, a lot of European cities are very pedestrian-friendly. But I picked Rome because of the saying "all roads lead to Rome."
On the contrary, I would say Dubai is the most pedestrian unfriendly city ~ ^_^
I may be biased but I like Edinburgh as it's a small city so you can walk everywhere and there are streets where no cars are allowed. It is a bit hilly that's it's downside and has some cobbled streets but I like them.
Paris is quite good if you have a metro pass you can get all over the city quickly.
in my country jordan all cities are walkable
So many great cities. I agree that Rome is quite walkable, as is Edinburgh. Unfortunately not many cities in the US are walkable.
I think netherlands is the walkable city , cause there are many bicycles , many pavements and it's a nice and clean environment .
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?
- who wants to give me his or her skype number?
- How often do Japanese people use しょうがない？
- atividad de español