Cities of the World
In your opinion, which city is the most "walkable" city in the world?
I did not go to many cities , but, I guess most cities in Asia are not likely to walk at leisure.
I think it Helsinki. I live in Sankt-Petersburg and Helsinki is located near from us. It is cool place for walk and bicycle. Sankt-Petersburg is too overloaded with cars.
Actually, a lot of European cities are very pedestrian-friendly. But I picked Rome because of the saying "all roads lead to Rome."
On the contrary, I would say Dubai is the most pedestrian unfriendly city ~ ^_^
I may be biased but I like Edinburgh as it's a small city so you can walk everywhere and there are streets where no cars are allowed. It is a bit hilly that's it's downside and has some cobbled streets but I like them.
Paris is quite good if you have a metro pass you can get all over the city quickly.
in my country jordan all cities are walkable
So many great cities. I agree that Rome is quite walkable, as is Edinburgh. Unfortunately not many cities in the US are walkable.
I think netherlands is the walkable city , cause there are many bicycles , many pavements and it's a nice and clean environment .
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language
- Do people in your country speak fast?
- Which is the best player tennis of history?
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!