Why are you learning the language that you are learning ? And what keeps you motivated to learn it ?
please give separate answers to both question.
I'm learning English because currently I live in India, I have the choice between many language: Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and English but I think that English is the easiest and the most famous language of all of them.
I keep going to learn because I'm making some training and the language used to teach is English, so I don't have the choice.
i´m learning english cause i love watch films and series in VO ..... i like travelling abroad....
cheer up everyone!!
I am learning english because I like it and because I want to get a better job and in these days it is a good way to get it.
I keep learning because I want to travel and I would like to comunicate with people from diferent countries and understand them despite they have a diferent acent.
I started learning Italian because it really annoyed me one time when I couldn't understand when my friend spoke in Italian, and since I was bored of Spanish I thought it would be pretty easy to go from Spanish to Italian because of the similiraties within the languages. I also want to learn it since I have Italian heritage. However, one of my dreams is to one day become fluent in Irish because of how beautiful it sounds and that's why I'm trying to start learning it (havent found someone to teach me yet).
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries