Can I learn French as fast as it possible but with no money :) ? , thanks .
Money is irrelevant if you don't know how to spend it (for instance, you buy a ton of grammar books that won't help you with speaking at all, or something like this). On the other hand, if you do know how to spend it, then you can probably find ways to learn the language without it. So the answer you're probably looking for is yes, you can learn a language in little time spending no money. But it's hard, and it takes commitment, hard work and finding the right resources. Since you're here on italki, that's already a start. Good luck!
Matthew , Thanks a lot
Your words 're totally right, and push me forward ;)
I 'll do my best anyways ^^
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future
- معنى بائع بالروسي what the meaning seller in russian
- Group English Chat?
- Travel buddy in Japan
- Francais = Canada vs France
- Learning lungages is interesting!
- تبادل لغوي - échange linguistique
- What's your favorite poem?