Can I learn French as fast as it possible but with no money :) ? , thanks .
Money is irrelevant if you don't know how to spend it (for instance, you buy a ton of grammar books that won't help you with speaking at all, or something like this). On the other hand, if you do know how to spend it, then you can probably find ways to learn the language without it. So the answer you're probably looking for is yes, you can learn a language in little time spending no money. But it's hard, and it takes commitment, hard work and finding the right resources. Since you're here on italki, that's already a start. Good luck!
Matthew , Thanks a lot
Your words 're totally right, and push me forward ;)
I 'll do my best anyways ^^
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?