Can I learn French as fast as it possible but with no money :) ? , thanks .
Money is irrelevant if you don't know how to spend it (for instance, you buy a ton of grammar books that won't help you with speaking at all, or something like this). On the other hand, if you do know how to spend it, then you can probably find ways to learn the language without it. So the answer you're probably looking for is yes, you can learn a language in little time spending no money. But it's hard, and it takes commitment, hard work and finding the right resources. Since you're here on italki, that's already a start. Good luck!
Matthew , Thanks a lot
Your words 're totally right, and push me forward ;)
I 'll do my best anyways ^^
- Google Translate can now translate street signs in 27 languages
- What do you do in your personal time?
- aany one can help me ??
- Amantes de la música, necesito ayuda
- To what extent do you love the novel "The Alchemist" ?
- I'm sick today
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?