Can I learn French as fast as it possible but with no money :) ? , thanks .
Money is irrelevant if you don't know how to spend it (for instance, you buy a ton of grammar books that won't help you with speaking at all, or something like this). On the other hand, if you do know how to spend it, then you can probably find ways to learn the language without it. So the answer you're probably looking for is yes, you can learn a language in little time spending no money. But it's hard, and it takes commitment, hard work and finding the right resources. Since you're here on italki, that's already a start. Good luck!
Matthew , Thanks a lot
Your words 're totally right, and push me forward ;)
I 'll do my best anyways ^^
- What's your first foreign language?
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?