If money is not a big issue, what would you like to do most?
I would also love to travel the world.
Travel around the world with absolute ease.
Travel all over the world must be a fascinating experience if money is not the problem . But I am wandering if I can get enough money and time to travel once money is the critical issue ?
Travel to Asia! Everywhere, the most beautiful continent! Most likely would like to move to Japan and live thee for about 10 years, then move to South Korea for about 5 years, then I'd come back to Japan and die there :D Hhaa this was a bit morbid, but, thats what I would really like, if money wasnt an issue.
Travel to Japan first, then the rest i guess.
Travel to another planet...
Motivational speaker..I like leadership.......
travel all over the world and learn about cultures of each country I think that it is the easy way to learn.
- لماذا تريد تعلم اللغة العربية
- practicing English
- who has got surprising reunions of former friends or classmates like this?
- how to master english and french at the same time??
- ¿Opinan ustedes que los griegos tenían razón de votar "no"?
- Un site pour discuter des jeux vidéos
- How do you use words or phrases you have learned?