If money is not a big issue, what would you like to do most?
I would also love to travel the world.
Travel around the world with absolute ease.
Travel all over the world must be a fascinating experience if money is not the problem . But I am wandering if I can get enough money and time to travel once money is the critical issue ?
Travel to Asia! Everywhere, the most beautiful continent! Most likely would like to move to Japan and live thee for about 10 years, then move to South Korea for about 5 years, then I'd come back to Japan and die there :D Hhaa this was a bit morbid, but, thats what I would really like, if money wasnt an issue.
Travel to Japan first, then the rest i guess.
Travel to another planet...
Motivational speaker..I like leadership.......
travel all over the world and learn about cultures of each country I think that it is the easy way to learn.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?
- How do I delete my account if registered by Facebook?
- how can i start to write a passage?
- Echange espagnol pour français.
- Do you want to find a partner to practice English?
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future
- معنى بائع بالروسي what the meaning seller in russian
- Group English Chat?