What do you think about this variant of simplified English? "Globish"
It involves a vocabulary limited to 1,500 words, short sentences, basic syntax, an absence of idiomatic expressions and extensive hand gestures to get the point across.
how are you ?
i hope all is okay
i would like to practice English with you
and wish to be one of your friends , if you don't mind
but i don't know how to chat or message you here in Italki
so please if you don't mind add me on Skype
My Skype ID is : mahmoud.talaat.moussa
i wish we can chat there
i'm waiting your request
have a nice day dear
Take care of yourself
Is that true? I've never heard of it! But I think it's an horrible thing. I'm Spanish, and if you try to speak with someone with no conjugations and basic syntax... You'll be lost, my friend. I mean, we sometimes ommit the subject, so we wouldn't be able to communicate!
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?
- Do anyone have any English singers to recommend?
- how to learn English
- Russia, questions