What do you think about this variant of simplified English? "Globish"
It involves a vocabulary limited to 1,500 words, short sentences, basic syntax, an absence of idiomatic expressions and extensive hand gestures to get the point across.
how are you ?
i hope all is okay
i would like to practice English with you
and wish to be one of your friends , if you don't mind
but i don't know how to chat or message you here in Italki
so please if you don't mind add me on Skype
My Skype ID is : mahmoud.talaat.moussa
i wish we can chat there
i'm waiting your request
have a nice day dear
Take care of yourself
Is that true? I've never heard of it! But I think it's an horrible thing. I'm Spanish, and if you try to speak with someone with no conjugations and basic syntax... You'll be lost, my friend. I mean, we sometimes ommit the subject, so we wouldn't be able to communicate!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- anyone who'd like to learn mandarin ,contact me
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?
- ‘u9niya f d-darija meghrbiya (Anyone knows how this continues?)
- what do you think about chinese girl?
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple
- What would you recommend me?