I want to learn Hebrew
Hello guys, I want to learn Hebrew, but really don't know how to start and how to remembering they hard alfabet :(
anyone could to help me !!
or any partner could to share some information about it?
Thank you very much.
There are only 22 letters so the alphabet is not so hard!
There are some lessons here that will help you learn the letters and the vowels:
it is hard for me,too
If you are struggling with the sounds of the 'alephbet' then it might be helpful to look at writing/letter with the nekudot (dots) - the vowels.
it might also help to only learn the printed 'alephbet' first, and then once familiar learn the cursive/handwritten 'alephbet' so as not to confuse yourself.
and dont be afraid to act like a child learning to read for the first time. sing the alphabet song, use flash cards, whatever works for you
I don't speak Hebrew fluently, but I do speak it somewhat and I can for sure read it (all versions!) If you need some help, send me a message; I'd love to learn Arabic. Shokran:)
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Learning Languages with Anki app