DR JEKYLL AND MR HYDE
Can anybody help explaining how the following creates atmosphere in Chapter 8 of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?
"It was a wild, cold, seasonable night of March, with a pale moon, lying on her back as though the wind had tilted her, and flying wrack of the most diaphanous and lawny texture."
No comment given.
- how do I can practice to speak a fluent English.
- Обсуждаем русские фильмы. Кто смотрел? :)
- Help me to learn Chinese.
- What will you be doing in 5 years time?
- language exchangeing
- Whatsapp group is looking for Italian learners
- Salve a tutti !
- What do u think about a true friend?
- Why do italki members discuss language learning related topics?