DR JEKYLL AND MR HYDE
Can anybody help explaining how the following creates atmosphere in Chapter 8 of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?
"It was a wild, cold, seasonable night of March, with a pale moon, lying on her back as though the wind had tilted her, and flying wrack of the most diaphanous and lawny texture."
No comment given.
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?