If Master Yoda wrote a notebook entry on iTalki, do you think people would try and correct it?
Or do you think they know what he means and like the way he talk as-is?
I think i would teach him how to speak correctly if he teach me the force :D
If Master Yoda on italki a sentence wrote, correct it not would I.
Whenever Yoda speaks, he changes the English language around what he says using the Force. Thus, whatever Yoda says is always correct.
I think Yoda has the right idea about language though. As long as you can make yourself understood, there is no use in stressing over the little insignificant details. Even in talking, teaches us he does. That or he is from Germany and uses German word order.
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language
- What makes your days happier and more exciting?
- Normal people around here?
- share us this discussion
- I'm beginer
- Can you recommend me some books to improve my english? :-)