If Master Yoda wrote a notebook entry on iTalki, do you think people would try and correct it?
Or do you think they know what he means and like the way he talk as-is?
I think i would teach him how to speak correctly if he teach me the force :D
If Master Yoda on italki a sentence wrote, correct it not would I.
Whenever Yoda speaks, he changes the English language around what he says using the Force. Thus, whatever Yoda says is always correct.
I think Yoda has the right idea about language though. As long as you can make yourself understood, there is no use in stressing over the little insignificant details. Even in talking, teaches us he does. That or he is from Germany and uses German word order.
- Any guy who wants to learn Chinese with English for exchange?
- La france vue de l'étranger
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn French
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn Arabic
- The dropped E in casual spoken French
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes
- Brazilian Guy Moving to London
- Traditional Foods