If Master Yoda wrote a notebook entry on iTalki, do you think people would try and correct it?
Or do you think they know what he means and like the way he talk as-is?
I think i would teach him how to speak correctly if he teach me the force :D
If Master Yoda on italki a sentence wrote, correct it not would I.
Whenever Yoda speaks, he changes the English language around what he says using the Force. Thus, whatever Yoda says is always correct.
I think Yoda has the right idea about language though. As long as you can make yourself understood, there is no use in stressing over the little insignificant details. Even in talking, teaches us he does. That or he is from Germany and uses German word order.
- how to learn any language ?
- there is any one to learn English Language I can speak with learners also
- how to make a foreign girlfriend 怎么交个外国女朋友
- How to read English?
- Looking for help in French! I can help you with English!
- How can we learn new language in best way?
- The latest french songs
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?