If Master Yoda wrote a notebook entry on iTalki, do you think people would try and correct it?
Or do you think they know what he means and like the way he talk as-is?
I think i would teach him how to speak correctly if he teach me the force :D
If Master Yoda on italki a sentence wrote, correct it not would I.
Whenever Yoda speaks, he changes the English language around what he says using the Force. Thus, whatever Yoda says is always correct.
I think Yoda has the right idea about language though. As long as you can make yourself understood, there is no use in stressing over the little insignificant details. Even in talking, teaches us he does. That or he is from Germany and uses German word order.
- Learning English / Teaching Spanish
- What do you think about my English pronounсiation?
- Russian words i learned recently
- What is fully meaning of 너의어려움을해결해좌?
- Independent travel or with a tour group?
- Anyone want to start a WhatsApp group to learn Spanish?
- The Economist challenge
- Improve english
- Could anyone translate Japanese lyrics into English or Chinese?