If Master Yoda wrote a notebook entry on iTalki, do you think people would try and correct it?
Or do you think they know what he means and like the way he talk as-is?
I think i would teach him how to speak correctly if he teach me the force :D
If Master Yoda on italki a sentence wrote, correct it not would I.
Whenever Yoda speaks, he changes the English language around what he says using the Force. Thus, whatever Yoda says is always correct.
I think Yoda has the right idea about language though. As long as you can make yourself understood, there is no use in stressing over the little insignificant details. Even in talking, teaches us he does. That or he is from Germany and uses German word order.
- I can help you with portuguese language
- Studies abroad
- english partners
- how about trying to ask native speakers to help you improving their language >>>it's bad just not to reply
- A question for French learners
- 日本語と英語 ：言語交換
- Group to practice english in Skype
- Tools for learning a foreign language
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?