What do you prefer, Spanish from Latin America or Spanish from Spain? Which one is easier to learn?
Having learned both Spanish (Spain) and Spanish (Mexican) for a few years each, I can say I really could not tell much difference. I'm not even close to fluent though but I will say the Spanish (Spain) was all classroom and the Spanish (Mexican) was all immersion by travelling there for weekend trips and then living in northern Mexico for a few months. I am fairly certain though, that I enjoy learning Latin American Spanish more though. :)
I perfer mexican or the americas spanish. It is close to home and I am use to it more. I hear it more on tv and movies, music like in my salsa.. I think they both are hard to learn being an english speaker but I favor it more.
I have recently moved to panama and am learning spanish but I've recently discovered that panamanian spanish is heavily accented. Some other foreigners had mentioned this to me and I really experienced it today when I was given directions to a street name I know well but it took 3 repetitions before I recognized the name. I think I'll do better working with columbians until I reach an intermediate grasp of spanish.
I understand latinoamerican accent much better than european, especially the Mexican one. So it's easier for me.
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?
- English Comprehension
- где я могу смотрить индийски фильмы по-русский онлайн?