What do you prefer, Spanish from Latin America or Spanish from Spain? Which one is easier to learn?
Having learned both Spanish (Spain) and Spanish (Mexican) for a few years each, I can say I really could not tell much difference. I'm not even close to fluent though but I will say the Spanish (Spain) was all classroom and the Spanish (Mexican) was all immersion by travelling there for weekend trips and then living in northern Mexico for a few months. I am fairly certain though, that I enjoy learning Latin American Spanish more though. :)
I perfer mexican or the americas spanish. It is close to home and I am use to it more. I hear it more on tv and movies, music like in my salsa.. I think they both are hard to learn being an english speaker but I favor it more.
I have recently moved to panama and am learning spanish but I've recently discovered that panamanian spanish is heavily accented. Some other foreigners had mentioned this to me and I really experienced it today when I was given directions to a street name I know well but it took 3 repetitions before I recognized the name. I think I'll do better working with columbians until I reach an intermediate grasp of spanish.
I understand latinoamerican accent much better than european, especially the Mexican one. So it's easier for me.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?
- как англичане говорят: "Я решил задачу по математике"
- A real whatsapp or skype group for people who really wanna speak English
- Какую русскую музыку вы любите?
- Please tell me your opinion.
- Oral English
- Advice to Arab speakers - difference between accent, dialect and slang
- Subscribe to my blog about Russian as a foreign language
- i want to learn english,who can teach me.
- result of to imagine is usually ended with disappointment