Some Questions About Landscape Architecture
There are three questions for me , could you please do my favor to make my answers more traditionally? Thank U !
1. How do you prepare for thetest and interview ？
I prepared the interview for a long time . Ihave done 2 things in total .
Firstly , practice my drawing skill for thetest this morning . I have not learn the fast drawing during my summer vacation, so I have to practice it during last days . Watching the designs which are inthe books and magazines , thinking about what are the main ideas of these designs, then designing some project by myself . After the practice ，I havelearned a lot and improved myself a lot .
Secondly , just practice my speaking Englishand learn more about the key words that wanted in our major . English is veryimportant nowadays , I have realized the importance of English .
2. What do you know aboutlandscape architecture ?
As far as I know , LA is a new subjectwhich has a lot of difference between Architecture and urban planning . Theyhave became the three coordinate subject . Compared with other two , LA is moreof an emphasis on ecological aspects . we have to learn about the tree’s characteristicsand think about how to use them in my design . Nowadays , ecological protectionis urgent so there is no doubt that LA will become more and more important inthe future .
3. What's your plan in thegraduate student stage ?
It is a further studying . I know about LAis only skin deep by now , I am lack of knowledge and need someone to help meto improve my skills . So during my graduate student stage , I will study more designsof the experts and read more professional books about LA to deep my own idea .At the same time , I will take more projects if possible and learn from the practice. In a word , I will try my best to improve myself in practice and theories .
No comment given.
- French certification
- I'm Mexican
- How to make friends with native speakers?
- Some way to learn english fast?
- Wants to learn to speak native Spanish
- Je vais aller au Paris et au Bordeaux
- i want to learn english i need help
- How do you learn best? pictures? music? tv shows?...
- If you could be an animal... What would you be? Why?
- How to pronounce 'r' in french