Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn
Who here love to read John Maxwell books?
October 6th, 2013 John Maxwell will be releasing a personal growth book called "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn" I highly recommend everyone to read it and learn from it.
No one will be the winner all the time and no one will be the loser forever . To learn a lesson from your stumple is another capital to win for next challenge .
Yes, but the book says "Sometimes you learn" not fail, because failing is not an option, unless you repeat the same mistake many times.
"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn"
In other words , in the most of time , you lose or you fail . <--my humble opinion
to lose or fail is another possibility I believe , which makes you know what is not to be done anyway .
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- Nice week end
- Learning Article : 2 Secrets To Boost Your Confidence In Foreign Language Interviews
- let's speak Arabic
- learn english
- Helping people... In your opinion, which is more important: "give a man a fish or teach him how to fish?"
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français
- Cuál es la diferencia entre aun y aún?