Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn
Who here love to read John Maxwell books?
October 6th, 2013 John Maxwell will be releasing a personal growth book called "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn" I highly recommend everyone to read it and learn from it.
No one will be the winner all the time and no one will be the loser forever . To learn a lesson from your stumple is another capital to win for next challenge .
Yes, but the book says "Sometimes you learn" not fail, because failing is not an option, unless you repeat the same mistake many times.
"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn"
In other words , in the most of time , you lose or you fail . <--my humble opinion
to lose or fail is another possibility I believe , which makes you know what is not to be done anyway .
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?
- English Comprehension
- где я могу смотрить индийски фильмы по-русский онлайн?
- Questions for American
- English language very fun and exciting it's true?
- why it´s so hard to learn phrasal verbs ?
- Natural Disasters in the World