Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn
Who here love to read John Maxwell books?
October 6th, 2013 John Maxwell will be releasing a personal growth book called "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn" I highly recommend everyone to read it and learn from it.
No one will be the winner all the time and no one will be the loser forever . To learn a lesson from your stumple is another capital to win for next challenge .
Yes, but the book says "Sometimes you learn" not fail, because failing is not an option, unless you repeat the same mistake many times.
"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn"
In other words , in the most of time , you lose or you fail . <--my humble opinion
to lose or fail is another possibility I believe , which makes you know what is not to be done anyway .
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?