What is the meaning of life? (what do you live for?)
What seems to be the purpose of life is life itself, or to say it more clearly:
b. future life
c. better forms of life in next generations (on statistical terms)
Life itself has no purpose, just happens!
The human mind that is endowed with a fair amount of logic and
the capability of believing as real its own productions is just in love with
the concept that any complex thing (as life) must have a purpose and
maybe also a meaning.
Each human being gives meaning to his own life if he is fortunate enough to live without big oppression, to be more or less free of ilness and to have a good education.
It is an extremely fortunate fact that life starts for us when we do not have
the power of taking decisions, otherwise too many would be scared of a world so
overwhelmed with injustice, wars, and problems related to the environment, that is,
with the future of life itself.
- Arabic music
- Le véritable amour
- Si vous voulez trouver bon enseignant du chinois, tu ne réussiras pas chez moi
- Anybody knows what is a good recommendable mind-mapping software application?
- Have you ever heard anything about Poland? Do you know it?
- persian stores like poem...
- Help me ❤️❤️❤️????????????????????❤️????????????????
- Как найти партнера?
- Help with Japanese :D ?