What is the meaning of life? (what do you live for?)
What seems to be the purpose of life is life itself, or to say it more clearly:
b. future life
c. better forms of life in next generations (on statistical terms)
Life itself has no purpose, just happens!
The human mind that is endowed with a fair amount of logic and
the capability of believing as real its own productions is just in love with
the concept that any complex thing (as life) must have a purpose and
maybe also a meaning.
Each human being gives meaning to his own life if he is fortunate enough to live without big oppression, to be more or less free of ilness and to have a good education.
It is an extremely fortunate fact that life starts for us when we do not have
the power of taking decisions, otherwise too many would be scared of a world so
overwhelmed with injustice, wars, and problems related to the environment, that is,
with the future of life itself.
- What do you think about it?
- Aoult Mysely
- Looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Chinese Mandarin
- Learn english
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde