What is the meaning of life? (what do you live for?)
What seems to be the purpose of life is life itself, or to say it more clearly:
b. future life
c. better forms of life in next generations (on statistical terms)
Life itself has no purpose, just happens!
The human mind that is endowed with a fair amount of logic and
the capability of believing as real its own productions is just in love with
the concept that any complex thing (as life) must have a purpose and
maybe also a meaning.
Each human being gives meaning to his own life if he is fortunate enough to live without big oppression, to be more or less free of ilness and to have a good education.
It is an extremely fortunate fact that life starts for us when we do not have
the power of taking decisions, otherwise too many would be scared of a world so
overwhelmed with injustice, wars, and problems related to the environment, that is,
with the future of life itself.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- learn english
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?
- who wants to give me his or her skype number?
- How often do Japanese people use しょうがない？