What is the meaning of life? (what do you live for?)
What seems to be the purpose of life is life itself, or to say it more clearly:
b. future life
c. better forms of life in next generations (on statistical terms)
Life itself has no purpose, just happens!
The human mind that is endowed with a fair amount of logic and
the capability of believing as real its own productions is just in love with
the concept that any complex thing (as life) must have a purpose and
maybe also a meaning.
Each human being gives meaning to his own life if he is fortunate enough to live without big oppression, to be more or less free of ilness and to have a good education.
It is an extremely fortunate fact that life starts for us when we do not have
the power of taking decisions, otherwise too many would be scared of a world so
overwhelmed with injustice, wars, and problems related to the environment, that is,
with the future of life itself.
- Friends series
- What's your first foreign language?
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?