At the weekends
In my school, we have six-day-sistem of learning. Sunday is a free day.) Although I still have lots of homework and cleaning I'm gonna have a rest at the end of the day. I could spend evening hours meeting with school friends or just sitting in an armchair with a good book. The weather is slushy and rainy so it is not a time for a walk.
How are you gonna spend weekend time? What are you gonna do?
No comment given.
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email