At the weekends
In my school, we have six-day-sistem of learning. Sunday is a free day.) Although I still have lots of homework and cleaning I'm gonna have a rest at the end of the day. I could spend evening hours meeting with school friends or just sitting in an armchair with a good book. The weather is slushy and rainy so it is not a time for a walk.
How are you gonna spend weekend time? What are you gonna do?
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?