International Coffee Day
Today is International Coffee Day. Have you ever heard of it? Do you care? Do you think it's a gimmick for the coffee industry to sell more? Will you celebrate it?
Whatever the case, if you're a coffee drinker, I hope you have a great cup of coffee today!
I have a good coffee-sipping ability :) I'm a coffee drinker but I've never heard about it! Sounds interesting! I will celebrate it. Alone! Only me and my cup of coffee.
I like coffee very much. I am happy cup of coffe every day/
May your coffee cup be forever full
May your creamer be fresh and delicious
May your sweetener be just right
And may your second cup be better than the first!
Thank you for this information! I work in this industry. I am a manager in a coffee shop, but I don't know about it.
In the U.S., the New Yorkers have a reputation coffee people: they drink seven times more coffee than residents of other cities in the country.
Kalina, I highly doubt that New Yorkers drink 7 times more coffee than me. I think that 42 or 49 cups of coffee would put them in the hospital. Although on International coffee day, what a better time than today!
oh really? never heard of this thing... well for me everyday is a coffee day specilly at 6 am and 2 am..
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?
- Different manners of laughing on skype
- What are good videos I watch
- If you could have a superpower... What would you choose? Why?