Create a new word in English
English already has one of the largest vocabularies of any world language. Yet, there are some words that exist in other languages but do not have and English counterpart. Take "shemomedjamo" - this is a Georgian word meaning "I accidentally ate the whole thing", used when something is so tasty you can't stop eating it even though you're already full to bursting. This is certainly a word that we need in English (at least I do anyway).
Do you know any other foreign words that don't translate into English?
Yeah, you know, Russian word "мужик" ("muzhik') which means 'a Russian peasant' or in a a broad sense ' a kind,sincere,hard-working and lazy at the same time and a bit rough real Russian man' couldn't be translated so it remained its Russian form.
I think I'm going to have to incorporate it into my every day speech! You can find more great words here and there are links to other similar articles as well :)
hello， nice to meet you .what chat tool do you use more ? i can add you
I buy watermelon no more than once a year exactly for the existence of such
I enjoy your sense of humour. Thank you.
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Russian or English exchange Cantonese
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?