I need the pronunciation for (aw-koon ch'ran / អរគុណច្រើន)
I need the pronunciation for (thank you very much / aw-koon ch'ran / អរគុណច្រើន) in Khmer. I have added the word to forvo.com and now I just need someone to record the phrase so I can hear the pronunciation. You can also add me to Skype (gor.gai) and just send me a voice message.
Hi, My name's Sophat. I was born and graduated of University from Cambodia. But i living in South Korea almost three years now. I'm a Khmer native speaker and i can speak English and Korean, Currently started learning Thai language. I really love study with language. And i hope that i can help anybody who wan to learn Khmer language. But if you guys want to practice English or Korean or Thai, Still Ok. I like that also. here my Skype id: bunsophat21 or my Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!
- I want to learn english and I can teach turkish.