I need the pronunciation for (aw-koon ch'ran / អរគុណច្រើន)
I need the pronunciation for (thank you very much / aw-koon ch'ran / អរគុណច្រើន) in Khmer. I have added the word to forvo.com and now I just need someone to record the phrase so I can hear the pronunciation. You can also add me to Skype (gor.gai) and just send me a voice message.
Hi, My name's Sophat. I was born and graduated of University from Cambodia. But i living in South Korea almost three years now. I'm a Khmer native speaker and i can speak English and Korean, Currently started learning Thai language. I really love study with language. And i hope that i can help anybody who wan to learn Khmer language. But if you guys want to practice English or Korean or Thai, Still Ok. I like that also. here my Skype id: bunsophat21 or my Email: email@example.com
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- America vs England
- Whats about Kansai ben
- the best way to forget sth bad
- Как вы учите иностранный язык?
- Hi Dutch Learners! Once again here are some other useful and interesting videolinks I would like to share.
- What do you know about Turkey ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?
- what was the most scary movie character you ever seen
- Have u watched fast and furious 7?