I need the pronunciation for (aw-koon ch'ran / អរគុណច្រើន)
I need the pronunciation for (thank you very much / aw-koon ch'ran / អរគុណច្រើន) in Khmer. I have added the word to forvo.com and now I just need someone to record the phrase so I can hear the pronunciation. You can also add me to Skype (gor.gai) and just send me a voice message.
Hi, My name's Sophat. I was born and graduated of University from Cambodia. But i living in South Korea almost three years now. I'm a Khmer native speaker and i can speak English and Korean, Currently started learning Thai language. I really love study with language. And i hope that i can help anybody who wan to learn Khmer language. But if you guys want to practice English or Korean or Thai, Still Ok. I like that also. here my Skype id: bunsophat21 or my Email: email@example.com
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?