I need the pronunciation for (aw-koon ch'ran / អរគុណច្រើន)
I need the pronunciation for (thank you very much / aw-koon ch'ran / អរគុណច្រើន) in Khmer. I have added the word to forvo.com and now I just need someone to record the phrase so I can hear the pronunciation. You can also add me to Skype (gor.gai) and just send me a voice message.
Hi, My name's Sophat. I was born and graduated of University from Cambodia. But i living in South Korea almost three years now. I'm a Khmer native speaker and i can speak English and Korean, Currently started learning Thai language. I really love study with language. And i hope that i can help anybody who wan to learn Khmer language. But if you guys want to practice English or Korean or Thai, Still Ok. I like that also. here my Skype id: bunsophat21 or my Email: email@example.com
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean
- What is the most difficult language in the world?
- ''A bientôt''
- Skype exchange
- una personaje de dibujo