Why the USD is this inscription? In God we trust
Why is not this? WE TRUST IN GOD or IN GOD WE TRUST ???
In English, the most important things come first in a sentence. So technically, even though "in God" would naturally come at the end of the sentence (subject being "we"), the main focus of the sentence is "in God". So, "In God we trust." It's not common grammar, but it does exist.
- Where would you like to go out with you friends?
- What are your hobbies?
- Challenge yourself with Arabic
- I wanna create a New whatsapp group
- Psychology students (or psychology enthusiastic)
- Is hanging up during (phone) arguments acceptable?
- Curiosity about native speakers of english.
- learning english with films