Why the USD is this inscription? In God we trust
Why is not this? WE TRUST IN GOD or IN GOD WE TRUST ???
In English, the most important things come first in a sentence. So technically, even though "in God" would naturally come at the end of the sentence (subject being "we"), the main focus of the sentence is "in God". So, "In God we trust." It's not common grammar, but it does exist.
- Class For Free
- Have you found Intensive weekly courses to be of benefit?
- Professionnel de la santé
- Students from China in U.S.
- Gente, eu quero que vocês me possam dizer boas músicas em português
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية