Why the USD is this inscription? In God we trust
Why is not this? WE TRUST IN GOD or IN GOD WE TRUST ???
In English, the most important things come first in a sentence. So technically, even though "in God" would naturally come at the end of the sentence (subject being "we"), the main focus of the sentence is "in God". So, "In God we trust." It's not common grammar, but it does exist.
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?