Why the USD is this inscription? In God we trust
Why is not this? WE TRUST IN GOD or IN GOD WE TRUST ???
In English, the most important things come first in a sentence. So technically, even though "in God" would naturally come at the end of the sentence (subject being "we"), the main focus of the sentence is "in God". So, "In God we trust." It's not common grammar, but it does exist.
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?