Want to become fluent in Farsi!
Hello, I am training in Greco Roman wrestling and love it a lot. I know that Farsi is the language in Iran, and I know the Iranians are big wrestlers. I would love to learn Farsi and be able to speak it and hold a conversation so I could go to Iran and live there and train. I would love if I could get someone to help me with Farsi. I am just starting out and am taking it as a class in College in the States. I would be happy to teach you or help with English. This is my native language! Please let me know!
i can help u with persian if u want
you are just right, iranians are good at wrestling. I will be very happy to help you become fluent in persian.
I 'm ready to help you here is my skype id ; hadis farzi19
i'm iranian and we can exchange our languages together if you want !! :)
There are probably a decent amount of phd students from Iran at your university, they may be less social but you can try that too. Usually they have a Persian students association group on Facebook. If you marry one of them then you would have dual citizenship.
- Which food do you think the most delicious in your country?
- Compartir tus ideas en español e inglés
- Conversations with God
- Dime algo.Estoy confundido. Para los hablantes españoles nativo que estan aprendiendo inglés.
- ¿Por qué un profesor de español y no otro?/Why a Spanish teacher and not other?
- I want to make more friends from all over the world