Site Feedback

I Will Teach You To Become Fluent In English or Spanish = Teach Me Arabic!

Hi,

I'm fluent in both English and Spanish. I live in Puerto Rico and am seriously looking for a language learning commitment on a daily basis if at all possible. 

I can make you fluent if you're commited, but I need you to reciprocate or to the very least become committed with me for a certain schedule. I'm very flexible. We can do skype, gmail chat or whatever it's neccessary to become comfortable with our language learning goal.

If interested, here's my contact details and profile address:

http://www.italki.com/user/1305566

Regards from Puerto Rico,

Joaquin

Share:

Comments

i can teach you arabic , im also intersted in improving my english

تحية من بويرتو ريكو!

A warm response so far! Thanks for both of your interest Mohamed and Hytham. We can schedule a chat session via skype to see what our goals and go from there. In a nutshell, I am looking for 1 person to practice either early morning US est time or in the evenings US est time (7:00pm and/or late night)

Feel free to send me a message at my skype or via PM from my profile guys. Commitment be it for 2 hours a day, 1 hour a day or less is just key and I am willing to be that person as well.

في وقت لاحق!

I can teach you arabic.... انا ممكن اساعدك انك تتعلم اللغة العربية

i offer my help as well 

Hola  Joaquin!

Soy Muhannad de Egipto. Estoy listo a ayudarte al aprendezaje del arabe que es mi lengua materna. Y como parece, estudio el espanol por mi mismo y penso que peudes ayudarme a desarollarlo. Voy a anadarte en italki y peudes hacer lo mismo en Facebook.

Solo tengo una problema con mi internet y por lo tanto no peudo ser en linea en Skype esos dias. Pero sera resuelto muy pronto, espero :-)

i can help you to learn Arabic starting from the basis if you want to

Hola!

Just read your messages, thank you Mai and nanoo. Please let me know what's the requirement with you guys and what's needed from your end. I am committed to 10-20 hours a week minimum. 

Muhannad and Sarah, sent you both messages. Very interested in your response as well, but like previous commenters I need to know more and hopefully get the opportunity to chat or speak to you guys by any of the numerous choices of communication (skype/gmail chat, etc) ..

So looking forward to your PM guys! Still looking for someone really committed like me. 

Thanks!

welcome

I'm learning english and interested in Spanish 

i can help you with skype or wathever

I can with pleasure help you in learning Arabic , and to practice English with you.

my contact details are : Skype : mostafa-elgeddawy , gmail: drmelgeddawy@gmail.com , also I have viber , what's app. , facebook , twitter and Line accounts :)

Add a comment