Martin
Defining america.

America is the new continent, this is since Alaska until Patagonia, Argentina. America isn´t one country, America is several countrys. 

I'm live in México, therefore I'm live in America :)

Ernesto 'Che' Guevara was born in Argentina, therefore, he's americans 

do you understand?

Oct 3, 2013 5:38 AM
Comments · 14

Yep, I believe we should say USA not america and united statesian not american.

October 10, 2013

America is the new continent, from Alaska, USA to Patagonia, Argentina. America isn´t a one country. America has several countries.

I live in México, therefore I live in America :)

Ernesto 'Che' Guevara was born in Argentina, he's American.

Do you understand?

October 3, 2013

<em>I agree, we are all Americans in American Continent, South, Central and North Americans. :P </em>

November 15, 2013

You know what , I have a similar interesting story whcih I want to share with you . I recalled  I learned one thing in my textbook during my high school . I quote it "Columbus discovered the continent , America"  . I felt very strange as this continent is supposed to be existent for millions of years ,  far more than the history of human beings . Why should Columbus discover the continent ? Besides, at the  most , the aboriginal people should be the first discovery instead of foreign people  .  There is anything like your notion . American is not equivalent to the citizen of USA , however, when other people told me he is an american , I know where he is from. Many terms have been mistaken , but most people get used to that .

Indians are not people living in India all the time , is it right ?

October 11, 2013

I am American,South American. I am from Uruguay.

Peruvians,Brasilians, Chileans, Canadians, citizens of the United Sates of America, we are all Americans.

October 11, 2013
Show more