Why her friend say?[inference]
A woman living alone for a long time. One day, one of her friends to her house to play, the two have been chatted late into the night. To 23:00, the friend under the bed to get something, suddenly said to be the hostess with her to buy out juice, when shops have closed, but guests still insist on going, saying she must have a fruit juice drink. Why?
No comment given.
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?