looking for a Chinese language partner
Hello! I'd like to find a Chinese (Mandarin) language partner for speaking practice via skype. My level is very elementary, but I'm keen on improving. By the way, you don't need to prepare anything, I normally use the dialogues from my textbooks for practice. I can offer help with your Russian/English/French in return. Ideally, I'd like to meet up twice a week for an hour (30 min Chinese x 30 min your target language). And I'd prefer the afternoon (China time).
If you're interested, please send me a message. Please tell me about yourslef, your level in your target language and time available. Hope to find a reliable person and set a mutually fruitful team :)
my chinese is very goodddddddddd,english is poor,so....it is okkkkk?
Hi, I am a Chinese student ,in senior high school . I believe I can help your Chinese . I am looking for a language partner now. We can chat on Skype . My Skype ID is :nex lin. The only problem is I usually surf the Internet in the evening( Chinese time ). But I have time in weekend.
Hi,I'm a university student,a native Chinese speaker.I think I can help you with your Mandanerrin and I am finding a language partner who is a native English speaker. We can chat on Skype.My English level is about intermediate.If you have any problem about Mandarin,I am willing to help you.
我也是一名在校大学生，但是英语不怎么好，尽管我们不能流利的交流，但是，应该可以帮你学习中文的。哦。。。你应该看不懂吧，好吧，自言自语了。Chinese is a good elegant language，Holp you study hard and make progress every day。Good luck for you。
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)