Site Feedback

First thing about India

What is the first thing comes to your mind when you think about India ?

Share:

Comments

Yes, its a serious social issue but now people are talking more openly.

i dont know any information

every nations has its own negative. one not highlight it to hate it. rape is everywhere in world. in your country no rapes occur? you people divorce more yous wife after few time and your child on road, this is bigger punishment than rape. indians never leave his wife hand till the death.   

I love my country, proud to be indian. India is great. 

First to my mind- Bollywood films, spice foods :) 

I'll contribute something more benign, hm?

The first thing that popped into my mind was spices. Then dun-coloured cows with broad horns, swaths of colourful saris and lilting accents.

the first thing dancing and spices and beautiful saris

Bollywood, singing and dancing.. Girls with beautiful eyes.. lots of pretty actress but I never seen an actor which I can say he is handsome.

P.S to....

I'd rather have a divorce than to be raped. 

Thanks every body for contribution.

Honestly?

Indian films. Disco dancer and so on.

And Jungle Book also.

go to Aamir khan

See this is what irritates me ...

"every nations has its own negative. one not highlight it to hate it. rape is everywhere in world. in your country no rapes occur? you people divorce more yous wife after few time and your child on road, this is bigger punishment than rape. indians never leave his wife hand till the death.

I love my country, proud to be indian. India is great. "

Do you have any idea how asinine this comment sounds, even outside the parameter's of the posed question…

Instead of trying to psychoanalysing everything with that regressive brain of your's with the Jung and post-lacanian oedipus complex like pseudo scientific gibberish !!! Why not develop a basic rationale and reasoning based thought process…

But this even shames better verbal diarrhoea of irrational arguments. --__--

Add a comment