help help help !! 'a lilly cannot cover a dead elephant' what does it mean in turkish ?
'a lilly cannot cover a dead elephant'
'even a bitter plant attracts some insect'
What are these sentences mean in Turkish ?
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?