help help help !! 'a lilly cannot cover a dead elephant' what does it mean in turkish ?
'a lilly cannot cover a dead elephant'
'even a bitter plant attracts some insect'
What are these sentences mean in Turkish ?
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?