Is it or not...?
When a person does not text or call you often, but he says that he loves you .....what does it mean?
It means he doesn't love you and ain't interested in hearing your voice.
If he loved to hear you( voice), He would call your number even If you stop him! ( That's a real/true love).
He just bluffs!
Sometimes in life people can't express thier feelings indirectly. I think he is one of them. You should talk to him atleast once to know his feelings. Maybe he is a nice person.
It means that it's your relative)))
Because friends MUST call u if they are friends.
time will say.. there are two aspects on such matter
1. he is flirting with you and have many girls to whom he say so.. bcoz in todays world majority are like that i think !!
2. he have some problem like studies or internet pack or any other common reason due to which he can't able to give you time..
and listen " in relationship believe is the binding factor "रहिमन धागा प्रेम का, मत तोरो चटकाय.
टूटे पे फिर ना जुरे, जुरे गाँठ परी जाय" :)
I don't think text and call is a measurement of love. When I was in highschool the most trend way of communication here in my country is texting and calling so I, my friends and my boyfriend spending a lot of time sometimes untill dawn time texting or calling but now that we already have a work and smart phones exist we don't text or call anymore but we communicate through online but only sometimes because we are busy with our work and we have a conflict schedule.
Honestly when someone call me or text I don't answer them not because I don't care but because if I think the call is not so important I would not spend my time answering it and end up listening to a gossip. I am not a highschool girl anymore who like texting and calling. It is better to spend time with your friends or love ones in personal but only sometimes like twice or once a week I really treasure my privacy I mean a time being alone. I want space.
you can't judge someone because you don't know what's inside him , not calling you often doesn't mean that he doesn't love you or he doesn't want to hear your voice , maybe he has problems or maybe he's too shy
or maybe he doesn't know what to say by calling everyday
do don't make texting and calling a measure for his love to you
The second aspect of sumit malik is really true.....
Maybe i guess one should wait until he calls or texts..
- Things getting slower and what exactly happened?
- religiöse gedanken
- Searching for English-speaking partner
- want to improve speaking in english
- hard to find a german partner
- language exchange about chinese and english
- woow it s hard to find a partner who can teach me deutsh , i can help in arabic , french or english
- I'm a high school student in Japan .
- Ser and Tener
- Estoy and Soy