Site Feedback

Is it or not...?

When a person does not text or call you often, but he says that he loves you .....what does it mean?

Share:

Comments

It means he doesn't love you and ain't interested in hearing your voice.

If he loved to hear you( voice), He would call your number even If you stop him!  ( That's a real/true love).

He just bluffs!

Hi Vibisenthal

It means    that  "he"  is very clever  to string you along.

Perhaps "he"   tells several girls that he "loves" them.

If that is the case, he probably  "loves" in the context that  some girls  are so easy to manipulate when those magic words are spoken.   "He" may love ...that he can so easily manipulate   someone.

Sometimes in life people can't express thier feelings indirectly. I think he is one of them. You should talk to him atleast once to know his feelings. Maybe he is a nice person.

Assuming he's manipulative just because he's not a clingy desperate freak is really far-fetched. He could be of course but there's no way to tell for sure from the one sentence vibisenthil wrote...Tell us more, OP. 

Sändy böy: A guy who keeps calling a girl even after she tells him to stop is pathetic and a creep. Nothing to do with "true love".

It means that it's your relative)))

Because friends MUST call u if they are friends.

time will say.. there are two aspects on such matter

1. he is flirting with you and have many girls to whom he say so.. bcoz in todays world majority are like that i think !!

2. he have some problem like studies or internet pack or any other common reason due to which he can't able to give you time..

and listen " in relationship believe is the binding factor "रहिमन धागा प्रेम का, मत तोरो चटकाय.
टूटे पे फिर ना जुरे, जुरे गाँठ परी जाय" :)

I don't think text and call is a measurement of love. When I was in highschool the most trend way of communication here in my country is texting and calling so I, my friends and my boyfriend spending a lot of time sometimes untill dawn time texting or calling but now that we already have a work and smart phones exist we don't text or call anymore but we communicate through online but only sometimes because we are busy with our work and we have a conflict schedule.

Honestly when someone call me or text I don't answer them not because I don't care but because if I think the call is not so important I would not spend my time answering it and end up listening to a gossip. I am not a highschool girl anymore who like texting and calling. It is better to spend time with your friends or love ones in personal but only sometimes like twice or once a week I really treasure my privacy I mean a time being alone. I want space.

you can't judge someone because you don't know what's inside him , not calling you often doesn't mean that he doesn't love you or he doesn't want to hear your voice , maybe he has problems or maybe he's too shy

or maybe he doesn't know what to say by calling everyday

do don't make texting and calling a measure for his love to you

The second aspect of sumit malik is really true.....

Maybe i guess one should wait until he calls or texts..

you can't judge someone because you don't know what's inside him ------Sarah Lorane

Of course you can "judge" someone because you do not know What's---Inside----Him

By definition,   to "know" a person  is the consequence of them Showing You  What's---Inside---Him.

Otherwise, if you do not know What's---Inside---Him   how could you even begin to claim that you

either Know or Love the person.

the Judgement which is appropriate to make therefore, is the judgement that you do not Know the person,   and the logical consequence of Not--Knowing a person is to not Love the Person.

Nor can a person   who has never SHOWN you  What's---Inside---Him,   honestly claim to love you.

To think otherwise is to  presume something    intimacy with someone who is like:

"Hi. I'm Brad. My face is a Mask and my eyes are like a Brick Wall.  Still,  you may think that you

Know me, and...oh yes...I love you."

Added to such thoughts is the stated fact that the person is uncommuncative.

For what reason therefore, would one ever presume it to be a true or factual statement, that some person  LOVES you,  or that you Know and Love him in return.

.  You know,  LOVE isn't so simple a thing as ordering the #1 Combination Meal at McDonalds.

A Genuine love,    opens one's heart and mind  to the gaze of another.  It goes far beyond a few words which proclaim dramatically;  "I love you."

Add a comment