I need a French name~
Now I am learning french ,I need a beautiful name
It's quite difficult to answer your question because everyone will have a different opinion on what is a beautiful name... So could you please be more specific?
Would you prefer a classical French name? a very popular one? one from the French literature/history/mythology? One that means something (flower name etc. For instance my name comes from the month 'july')
i like LAURA it's a really beautiful name
My French name is Monsieur Wayne, pleased to meet you. But since we're speaking English I expect you to call me Bond. James Bond.
Thank u , Juliette,I need a classical French name,I like classical things~
OK.Duch,I am just do in Rome as Rome does~
Tell me what Youfeimiya means and I will find you a French name according to it.
How about Monik or Margo?
Jeanne is a beautiful name.
And it's the heroin of France : Jeanne d'Arc.
Tous les Français l'aiment ~
I know Jeanne d'Arc.It's really a beautiful name and I know her story.
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian