I need a French name~
Now I am learning french ,I need a beautiful name
It's quite difficult to answer your question because everyone will have a different opinion on what is a beautiful name... So could you please be more specific?
Would you prefer a classical French name? a very popular one? one from the French literature/history/mythology? One that means something (flower name etc. For instance my name comes from the month 'july')
i like LAURA it's a really beautiful name
My French name is Monsieur Wayne, pleased to meet you. But since we're speaking English I expect you to call me Bond. James Bond.
Thank u , Juliette,I need a classical French name,I like classical things~
OK.Duch,I am just do in Rome as Rome does~
Tell me what Youfeimiya means and I will find you a French name according to it.
How about Monik or Margo?
Jeanne is a beautiful name.
And it's the heroin of France : Jeanne d'Arc.
Tous les Français l'aiment ~
I know Jeanne d'Arc.It's really a beautiful name and I know her story.
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece