I need a French name~
Now I am learning french ,I need a beautiful name
It's quite difficult to answer your question because everyone will have a different opinion on what is a beautiful name... So could you please be more specific?
Would you prefer a classical French name? a very popular one? one from the French literature/history/mythology? One that means something (flower name etc. For instance my name comes from the month 'july')
i like LAURA it's a really beautiful name
My French name is Monsieur Wayne, pleased to meet you. But since we're speaking English I expect you to call me Bond. James Bond.
Thank u , Juliette,I need a classical French name,I like classical things~
OK.Duch,I am just do in Rome as Rome does~
Tell me what Youfeimiya means and I will find you a French name according to it.
How about Monik or Margo?
Jeanne is a beautiful name.
And it's the heroin of France : Jeanne d'Arc.
Tous les Français l'aiment ~
I know Jeanne d'Arc.It's really a beautiful name and I know her story.
- Learning English
- Just speaking
- comment poser une question en francais?
- acento (oral y escrita)
- Help I need some help learning the basics of German
- What is the national dish of your country?
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？