Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Spending your precious vacation the right way.

Our semstreal break is finallly coming. A little rest would be fine. Since we're all stressed from this semester. So, what are your plans for spending your vacation the right way?

Share:

Comments

hi :)

I'm a Chinese university student, 20 years old. Due to family reason(immigration to Canada), I have to apply for an foreign univesity, with an IELTS test. However, my poor oral English can only get 5.5 (overall6.5). So I wanna practise my oral English in any time suitble for u. Most inportantly, I'm an outgoing and warm-hearted man, going to Pakistan as volunteer for 1 month this winter, and wanna build immitate friendship with u, and helping u improv ur Chinese skill at the same time. Hope for ur reply XDDD my email address:zhangshiqi.aiesecnku@gmail.com Skype:kenny931006

Hi Zhang Shiqi. I'm guessing that's your name. Am I right? First, I think you don't really want to say "immitate frriendship". Because "immitate" something that's fake, like immitation. It's making a copy of the original thing. Going to Pakistan? What an adventour I guess. That would be fun. :) Yeah sure, I can help you with your english. :) I just have to warn you, my chinese is really bad. :)

hello majica,this is lily from china,I want to be your language partner,my Skype is sulili113000,can you add me?

do some reading and meet friends

Hi Cherry. Yes. That's what I am doing for now. That's why I joined italki, hoping to meet new friends who can help me. :)

Add a comment