do you often worried about test?
Yes, sometimes... when i didn'nt have sufficient preparation for facing the test :)
There is a little problem in your sentence. You can say:"Do you often worry about test?" or "Are you often worried about test?"
Well, for me, it depends. If the test is just a normal test, like the final exam, I'm not worried about it so much. If the test is very important, I would be worried about it.
no i never get worried about tests because i know that tests doesn't contain something that i didn't study it
i always prepare myself very well and i always pass it
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever
- Learning Article : Você Vs. Tu: How And Where Can I Use Them?
- How to learn russian from the scratch?
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?
- Romanian conjugations!