do you often worried about test?
Yes, sometimes... when i didn'nt have sufficient preparation for facing the test :)
There is a little problem in your sentence. You can say:"Do you often worry about test?" or "Are you often worried about test?"
Well, for me, it depends. If the test is just a normal test, like the final exam, I'm not worried about it so much. If the test is very important, I would be worried about it.
no i never get worried about tests because i know that tests doesn't contain something that i didn't study it
i always prepare myself very well and i always pass it
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .
- What is 'pusero'?
- I want to learn english with someone
- Social apps for different people
- Listening skill
- How you can improve the language ??